De Anza Appliance is expanding their territory to the Tri-City area of Alameda County to include the cities of Fremont, Newark, and Union City. De Anza Appliance has tested the market for several years for success with out of area rates and now are able to normalize them with Santa Clara County and the Greater San Jose Area Metropolitan area rates.
“The combination of hiring an experienced veteran appliance repair technician, several staff members living near the region, and moving the office from Cupertino to North Santa Clara provides the perfect opportunity to bring the De Anza Appliance experience to customers in Fremont, Newark, and Union City.”
-Chris Boucher, Hiring Manager
Several appliance manufacturing partners like Beko, Dacor,Electrolux, Frigidaire, Insinkerator, Moen, True Manufacturing are eager for the expanded assistance to help their clients under initial warranties.
De Anza Appliance founded in Sunnyvale in 1972 by Bill Boucher spent most of it’s history providing appliance repair in the Cupertino area. Currently second general owner Roger Boucher moved the business to North Santa Clara in 2017 and now services Santa Clara County and parts of Alameda and San Mateo counties.
For more information contact Chris Boucher, Vice President of Marketing & Operations at (408) 996-9111 or email@example.com.
April 30, 2020
For Immediate Release
To our valued customers and partners,
The County of Santa Clara Health Department in conjunction with six other local health jurisdictions have extended the Shelter in Place Order through June 1, 2020. In addition, San Mateo County, and the cities of Cupertino, Milpitas, and Fremont where De Anza Appliance operates have strict mask in public initiatives. Santa Clara County’s Health Officer, Sara Cody M.D. strongly recommends the use of face masks in public. Technicians will have masks, gloves, and shoe covers available at all times and will wear at the request of any homeowner unless it impedes with the safe diagnostic or repair of an appliance.
In the light of mandatory quarantine operation of residential cooking, laundry, and refrigerator equipment is crucial to maintain home food supplies and personal hygiene and will remain so long as the county, state, and federal jurisdictions allow operations.
De Anza Appliance outlined in April 6, 2020, March 23, 2020 and March 19, 2020 press releases we are taking proactive action to keep our clients and associates safe. Below are the current steps our technicians are taking to ensure your and their safety in your home.
- Before arrival
- Wellness check up for your household when scheduling the appointment.
- Email (if provided) with appointment reminder and these items the day before.
- Technicians temperatures are taken after they leave the office.
- Phone call for wellness check and estimated time of arrival up for your household when the technician is on the way.
- Sanitize gloves, hands, phone, tablet, tools, and tool bag prior to greeting.
- At the doorstep
- Greeting with appropriate social distancing.
- Personal protective equipment presented and available at request including masks, gloves, and shoe covers.
- Request a single point of contact within the household during diagnostic, estimate presentation, and repair.
- Any other family members, housemates, or pets should be sheltered from the workspace.
- In the home
- Create a workspace with appropriate physical distancing.
- Deliver updates and estimates from safe distances.
- Clean the product after use.
- Provide options for contact free exchange of payment.
Again we want to thank customers who have proactively cancelled appointments due to voluntary exposure quarantines and illnesses. Continued prayers go out to our first response and medical providers, grocers, trade people and other businesses staying open to provide critical services to residents of Alameda, San Mateo, and Santa Clara counties and the greater San Jose Metropolitan area.
Roger Boucher, President
De Anza Appliance Parts & Service Inc.
If you have any questions about De Anza Appliance or this Press Release you may contact Chris Boucher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 996-9111 x101.